An overview of the week full of Social Simulation workshops, social events and inspirational talks.
See you in Zoomland!
Day 1 – Monday March, 15
– Social Simulation and Games
– 6th Workshop on Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Evidence using Social Simulation.
– ABM for historical studies
– Social Influence Modeling in Python Using defSim (tutorial)
Day 2 – Tuesday March, 16
9:30 – 16:45
– Simulation in times of crisis
– The Lab in the Model, the Model in the Lab
– Sensitivity Analysis Made Easy with the EMA Workbench
– Agent-based modeling in Python with Agentpy (tutorial)
Day 3 – Wednesday March, 17
– Transformative Social Innovation
09:30am – 16:45pm CET
– Using games in the field – A method to inform agent-based models
– Microsimulation for Health Modelling
Day 4 – Thursday March, 18
– Modeling Values in Agents, Institutions, and Technologies
– Applied macroeconomic analysis and modelling in complex systems